Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Spring Hiking and Knitting






Just got home from sock camp (will try to get some posts about that soon) and immediately took Daphne out for a evening hike at Lone Mountain. Lots of flowers blooming there now. I am glad to be back home with the pets!
Have been knitting like crazy lately, and not just on socks. I'm enjoying a couple of lightweight colorful projects in the spirit of springtime. I am finally making a Multnomah (pattern by Kate Flagg), using some beautiful handspun Sock Hop yarn from Crown Mountain Farms. This yarn is really making me want to do more spinning! I am also making yet another Herbivore (pattern by Stephen West), this time in Alchemy Bamboo. Both of these are relaxing knits, and the yarns are great color therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment