Sunday, March 28, 2010

Why I Love Sushi Restaurants





After working up an appetite on my hike, I decided to stop at my favorite local sushi place, Krazy Sushi. Which leads to Why I Love Sushi Restaurants:
1 - There is one in every mini-mall here in Vegas, which means that there is one on every corner.
2- It is a quick and delicious way to get a relatively healthy meal. I say relatively b/c as the pics show, I did have tempura, but hey I did eat some vegetables. Fried vegetables coated in rice flour, but still vegetables. Which has got to be better than the pizza I would have ordered otherwise.
3- It looks good. Each sushi serving is a work of art, and you get to watch the preparation. And they serve it in cool modern looking dishes too.
4- If you drink champagne with sushi, it gets even better.

2 comments:

  1. we need those sushi carousel restaurants aka sushi-go-round!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like a carousel, maybe with little boats carrying the sushi!

    ReplyDelete