Sunday, March 28, 2010

Daphne and some mini shawls go to Mount Charleston








Decided to take some pics of my knitting out at Mount Charleston, so Daphne and I went for a hike at Fletcher canyon. It was a lovely day, plenty of snow for Daphne to play in, plenty of photo-ops for my Ishbel shawl (pattern by Ysolda Teague, knit in pink Koigu merino) and my Herbivore shawl (pattern by Stephen West, knit in lilac Koigu Mori silk merino). We arrived in the afternoon and drove away from the mountains during a great sunset.

3 comments:

  1. Daphne is a total snow bunny! I love the shawls, they are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She does love the snow. Just got back from another hike there, trying to take advantage of the snow while it is here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She does love the snow. Just got back from another hike - trying to take advantage of the snow while it is here!

    ReplyDelete